Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. FREE Shipping for all Orders over £200
3. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
4. Click and Collect available from our office in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
The Cardiaid AED is specifically designed for public use and is completely safe to use.
The Cardiaid AED is specifically designed for public use and is completely safe to use. Amongst its features are:
- It guides the user with clear verbal and visual instructions throughout the process
- It assists the user with CPR, including a metronome beat to guide your compression speed
- Shocks cannot be delivered unless the device assesses and determines a shockable rhythm
- It is programmed in accordance with the latest ILCOR 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines (in other words, the current Guidelines)
- The pads are pre-connected, saving time and making the process simpler
- 1-button operation. No on-off button, no time wasted
- Paediatric operation with paediatric pads (although paediatric defibrillation can be carried out using adult pads as well if no paediatric pads are available)
- 2-year maintenance schedule, checking the unit and also changing the battery and pads, so it is always in-date and maintained.
Sold through 4 Minutes Training Ltd, who will be happy to quote you a special price and who can also provide you with training should you need it. You do not need training to use a defibrillator, however it is good to provide you with the added confidence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.