Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. FREE Shipping for all Orders over £200
3. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
4. Click and Collect available from our office in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
First Aid made easy manual
Including new and enhanced designs, detailed imagery, as well as additional topics, our First Aid Made Easy book perfectly complements first aid training for all walks of life.
49 in stock (can be backordered)
Including new and enhanced designs, detailed imagery, as well as additional topics, our Paediatric First Aid Made Easy book perfectly complements first aid training for all walks of life.
Concise First Aid Made Easy perfectly complements a wide range of first aid courses. As well as covering all learning outcomes for the First Aid at Work qualification, the book’s unique colour coded layout clearly defines which topics are covered in the Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work courses, making it ideal for use on both.
- Combines clear, up-to-date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible.
- Features topics on Sepsis, tourniquets and Wound Packing.
- Written by the UK’s leading first aid author, an experienced paramedic and first aid trainer.
- Compliant with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council & European First Aid Guidelines.
- Follows evidence based treatment recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Science Evidence Evaluation and Review System (SEERS).
- Reviewed and supported by a renowned panel of experts in emergency medical care, including the Vice President to the Resuscitation Council (UK), a Trauma Care Surgeon, as well as leading Paramedics.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.