Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
First Aid, COSHH and Fire Safety Training Bundle
This three course health and safety bundle will provide learners with the know how of acting safely and effectively in the event of someone requiring first aid assistance, the guidance to work safely with substances which are hazardous to health and knowledge on fire precautions in the workplace.
On completion of the training you will be able to download three CPD approved certificates.
The first aid course is suitable for people and businesses looking to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing first aid knowledge. No previous qualification or experience is necessary to take the training.
Upon completion of the COSHH course, you will satisfy your legal obligations for appropriate training, minimise the risk of bad publicity or lawsuits, and ensure the safety of you, or your staff, when working with hazardous substances.
This fire safety course will help learners understand the legal requirements for fire safety. Learners will gain knowledge of fire prevention and will understand warning systems and what to do. They will learn what key factors are involved in the event of an evacuation, recognise different types of fire, and what fire extinguishers they can use.
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident.
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone.
- Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing, and Circulation.
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it.
- COSHH legislation
- Employer responsibilities under COSHH.
- Employee responsibilities under COSHH.
- Harmful substances in the workplace and their effects.
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace.
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace.
- The principles and practice of fire management at work.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.