Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 Food Hygiene, First Aid and Food Allergy Bundle
This Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate for Catering course satisfies a food handler’s legal obligation to undertake appropriate food safety training.
This first aid training course was developed in partnership with First Response Training to provide learners with an overview of how to act safely and effectively in the event of an incident requiring first aid assistance.
The Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering certificate is a great way to boost staff development, give confidence to customers and demonstrate the compliance of your organisation.
The first aid course teaches learners to follow the Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines for basic to advanced life support training. Learners will know what to do if they are first on the scene of an incident, how to assess the situation as a potential danger zone and understand the importance of the recovery position and how they may apply it.
This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe.
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering Course:
- Understand common food hygiene terminology
- Understand the impact of foodborne illness
- Know about food law and legislation
- Know how contamination can be prevented and controlled
- Understand food storage and preservation
- Know the importance of personal hygiene
- Understand how to keep premises and equipment clean
- Understand HACCP principles
First Aid Course:
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Understand what is meant by AVPU
- Understand Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing and Circulation
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Food Allergy Awareness Training Course:
- Understand what both a food allergy and intolerance are
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Know which ingredients could cause allergies
- Understand what allergy information is required on pre-packed food labels
- Understand what to consider to keep consumers’ safe
- Know how to provide allergen information specific to their food business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.