Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Fire Safety for Fire Marshals and Wardens Training
Employers are legally required by Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005) to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace.
Fire is the probably the biggest risk to life that most people face at work, with around 50 people being killed and over 2000 seriously injured every year. To minimise the risk of fire in the workplace, it is vital that everyone is aware of the common causes of fire and the appropriate actions to take in the event of a fire, including how to escape safely from the scene.
This course is targeted at businesses needing to train their staff in fire safety procedures. However, it is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur. It provides important information about fire safety and complies with UK Fire Safety Regulations.
Who should buy this course?
This course is designed for those who are planning to become a fire warden or need to meet their legal requirements and provide fire safety training for employees.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, students, office co-ordinators, kitchen staff or anyone interested in fire safety. Fire wardens can also use this course as a refresher to ensure they keep up to date with the latest information.
It is ideal for induction or refresher training.
Fire Safety Training
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire management at work
- The day-to-day role of the fire warden
- The role of the fire warden when the alarm sounds
- The fire warden’s responsibility in terms of fire safety briefings
- The key points the fire warden needs to know and understand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.