Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 1 & 2 Food Hygiene and Food Allergy Bundle
Level 1 may be used as an introduction to the subject for children and people with an interest in preparing food safely for a family. The Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering certificate is a great way to boost staff development. This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens.
Level 1 may be used as an introduction to the subject for children and people with an interest in preparing food safely for a family. It is ideal for use in schools, in addition to a regular curriculum, and for students prior to taking work experience in a food environment.
The Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering certificate is a great way to boost staff development, give confidence to customers and demonstrate the compliance of your organisation.
This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe.
Level 1 Food Safety and Hygiene Course:
- Understand food safety terms commonly used when discussing industry practise
- Understand the consequences of poor food safety and hygiene
- Know about practical activities to prevent and control hazards.
- Understand why personal hygiene is so important
- Be able to keep surfaces and equipment hygienically clean
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering Course:
- Understand common food hygiene terminology
- Understand the impact of foodborne illness
- Know about food law and legislation
- Know how contamination can be prevented and controlled
- Understand food storage and preservation
- Know the importance of personal hygiene
- Understand how to keep premises and equipment clean
- Understand HACCP principles
Food Allergy Awareness Training Course:
- Understand what both a food allergy and intolerance are
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Know which ingredients could cause allergies
- Understand what allergy information is required on pre-packed food labels
- Understand what to consider to keep consumers’ safe
- Know how to provide allergen information specific to their food business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.