Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 and 3 Food Hygiene and Fire Safety Training Bundle
The online course is suitable for anyone who handles or prepares food or is involved in the management of such people in a catering environment. This includes hotels, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, kitchens, hospitals, prisons, schools and colleges.
This course is targeted at businesses needing to train their staff in fire safety procedures. However, it is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur.
EU Regulation 852/2004 requires food businesses to ensure any staff who handles food are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene in a way that is appropriate for the work they do. the level 1 and 2 courses provide this, and additionally, the level 3 provides information to people in a supervisory role.
The online fire safety course helps you to fulfil your obligation by providing your staff with the knowledge and understanding required to act safely in the event of a fire in the workplace.
Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Understand the importance of keeping yourself clean and hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe
Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Understand the role of the supervisor and food business operator in ensuring
- compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- Understand how to implement food safety management procedures
- Understand the role of the supervisor in staff training and food safety
- Management procedures
- Understand the hazards and risk associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire management at work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.