Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 & 3 Food Hygiene, Food Allergy and Fire Bundle
This course bundle follows industry standards set by People 1st, the Sector Skills Council for the Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism industries. The courses teach learners to take responsibility for food monitoring procedures, identify food safety hazards and contribute to improvements in food safety practices
This course bundle follows industry standards set by People first, the Sector Skills Council for the Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism industries. The courses teach learners to take responsibility for food monitoring procedures, identify food safety hazards and contribute to improvements in food safety practices. Learners will be shown how to identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe. The fire safety course covers the legal requirements for fire safety, as well as guiding learners through a fire incident scenario to help them become more aware of how to deal with hazards and fire responsibly.
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
- Understand the importance of keeping yourself clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe.
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety.
Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident.
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone.
- Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing, Circulation.
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it.
Food Allergy Awareness
- Explain the importance of controlling food allergens in regard to consumer safety.
- Describe the cause and symptoms of food allergy and food intolerance.
Fire Safety Training
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire management at work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.