Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Moving and assisting people and objects
This online course looks at how to safely move and handle objects and the legislation behind it. Also, why it is important and how to perform the task safely.
Overview – Moving and Assisting People, and Moving and Handling Objects in a Health and Social Care Setting
This module looks at how to safely move and handle objects and the legislation behind it. Also, why it is important and how to perform the task safely.
The learning outcomes for this module are as follows:
- Know about key pieces of legislation referring to moving and assisting
- Understand principles for moving and assisting
- Know what tasks you are not allowed to carry out at your current stage of training
- Know how to move and position people and/or objects safely
- Understand why it is important for moving and handling tasks to be performed only after training
- Understand the importance of following individual’s care plans and fully engaging individuals in assisting and moving
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.