Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 1 Food Hygiene, Fire Safety and First Aid Bundle
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Fire safety will teach learners to be able to understand how to keep clean and hygienic in the kitchen and what to do in the event of a fire in the workplace.
This First aid training course was developed to provide learners with an overview of how to act safely and effectively in the event of an incident
This bundle provides learners with a sound knowledge in statutory workplace training as well as a basic understanding of food hygiene.
Level 1 Food hygiene:
- Understand the main risks to food safety associated with handling food
- Understand the risks of food contamination and how to keep food safe
- Understand how to maintain high standards of personal hygiene
- Understand the importance of cleaning in catering premises
Fire Safety bundle
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire management at work
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident.
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger,
- Response, Airways, Breathing, and Circulation.
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.