Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Manual Handling and First Aid Training Pack
The Manual Handling and First Aid training bundle is made up of our popular online courses, Manual Handling in the Workplace and First Aid Primary Survey (developed in partnership with leading national training provider, First Response Training). Both of these courses are CPD certified.
The training provides a general overview of how to stay safe when manual handling. It also shows how to act effectively in the event of an incident requiring first aid assistance.
Why take this Manual Handling and First Aid Training?
Employers have a legal requirement to take reasonable steps to safeguard the health and safety of all employees, including increasing awareness about potential hazards, and outlining what can be done to minimise risk.
This training bundle will provide you or your workers with a general overview of how to stay safe in the event of a manual handling accident. It will also explain how to act safely and effectively in the event of an incident requiring first aid assistance at the scene of an accident.
The Manual Handling course will help learners understand the correct manual handling procedures to apply to be able to reduce their chance of incurring an injury while handling loads.
The First Aid Primary Survey course will help learners to react appropriately when they are first on the scene of an incident involving a casualty and know what necessary steps to take.
Manual Handling e-learning content
After taking the Manual Handling in the Workplace course, learners will:
- Understand why manual handling procedures can be dangerous and why it is important to keep safe in the workplace
- Understand their employer’s legal obligation to ensure employees are aware of health and safety requirements
- Have an understanding of the bone structure in the human spine
- Be able to move and handle objects safely
First Aid e-learning content
After taking the First Aid Primary Survey course, learners will:
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Understand what is meant by AVPU
- Understand Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing and Circulation
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.