Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 & 3 HACCP and Fire Safety Training
Level 2 HACCP Training course is suitable for food industry workers and provides the knowledge required by EU food hygiene legislation to implement and maintain hygiene procedures.
The Level 3 HACCP Training course guides food safety managers and supervisors through the guidelines to successfully implement and monitor the HACCP principles.
Employers are legally required by Fire Safety Regulations to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace.
Level 2 HACCP teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the management of food safety. It is designed to ensure that food handlers know how to comply with the HACCP Food Hygiene guidelines and can confidently implement food safety practices in their workplace.
Level 3 HACCP provides food supervisors and managers with the training they need to implement a successful HACCP system in their workplace. Those trained to Level 3 are able to successfully introduce and monitor food safety regulations, and ensure that employees are suitably trained and competent to work to internationally recognised HACCP standards.
The fire safety course will help learners understand the legal requirements for relating to fire safety. Learners will be shown the best fire prevention techniques, and learn how to recognise warning systems and take the correct response actions. They will learn what key factors are involved in the event of an evacuation, identify different types of fire, and what fire extinguishers should be used.
Level 2 HACCP
- Explain the need for a food safety system based on HACCP.
- Describe how you use HACCP principles to create a food safety system that will ensure the safety of your food.
- Explain the terms used in HACCP and how Critical Control Points (CCP) are derived.
- Understand how using HACCP is applied to the type of food business you work in.
- Explain the need for procedures and documentation to be able to produce consistently safe food.
Level 3 HACCP
- Outline the need for, and importance of, HACCP-based food safety management systems.
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures.
- Review the legislation relating to HACCP.
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain.
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP.
- Identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process.
- Determine critical control points (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits.
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures when CCPs fail.
- Evaluate HACCP based procedures through documentation and record keeping procedures.
- Outline the review and verification requirements for HACCP-based systems.
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire management at work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.