Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 & 3 HACCP Training Bundle
Level 2 HACCP Training course for food industry workers across the manufacturing, catering, retail, packaging and distribution sectors provides the knowledge required by EU food hygiene legislation (Regulation 852/2004, Article 5) to implement and maintain hygiene procedures based on the internationally recognised HACCP system.
The Level 3 HACCP Training course guides food safety managers and supervisors through the guidelines to successfully implement and monitor the HACCP (stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) seven principles in their workplace.
Level 2 HACCP teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the management of food safety. It is designed to ensure that food handlers know how to comply with the HACCP Food Hygiene guidelines and can confidently implement food safety practices in their workplace.
Level 3 HACCP provides food supervisors and managers with the training they need to implement a successful HACCP system in their workplace. Those trained to Level 3 are able to successfully introduce and monitor food safety regulations, and ensure that employees are suitably trained and competent to work to internationally recognised HACCP standards.
Why take this HACCP Training bundle?
This Training is suitable for anyone responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of a HACCP system or team and want to understand the key principles behind the HACCP regulations before moving on to learner about how it should be implemented into their business. It is also suitable for small business owners and managers, across the catering, retail and manufacturing sectors.
After undertaking this online course, learners will be able to analyse hazards effectively and determine control points in line with established HACCP principles
Who should take this course?
This course has been designed for Supervisors and Managers working in the Food industry, including those who work in: Restaurants, Cafes, Takeaways, Food Trucks, School Kitchens, Bars and Pubs. This course is also suitable for those looking to progress into a management position in a food or hospitality related business. It may also be suitable for students at college and university studying hospitality, events management or catering so they can gain information which could help when applying for jobs.
Level 2 HACCP
- Explain the need for a food safety system based on HACCP.
- Describe how you use HACCP principles to create a food safety system that will ensure the safety of your food.
- Explain the terms used in HACCP and how Critical Control Points (CCP) are derived.
- Understand how using HACCP is applied to the type of food business you work in.
- Explain the need for procedures and documentation to be able to produce consistently safe food.
Level 3 HACCP
- Outline the need for, and importance of, HACCP-based food safety management systems.
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures.
- Review the legislation relating to HACCP.
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain.
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP.
- Identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process.
- Determine critical control points (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits.
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures when CCPs fail.
- Evaluate HACCP based procedures through documentation and record keeping procedures.
- Outline the review and verification requirements for HACCP-based systems.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.