Chicken-choke Hitchin toddler reunited with life-savers

From the BBC Website

A toddler who choked on a piece of chicken has been reunited with the medical staff who saved her life.

Charlotte Smith, two, was taken ill during lunch while at nursery in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, on 25 July.

A doctor on board the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance managed to put a tube down her throat, clear the blockage and allow her to breathe.

Her father Richard Smith said: “The air ambulance saved her life. We wanted to give them a big thank you.”

Click here to read full story

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply