Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
First Aid and Fire Safety Training Bundle
This First Aid and Fire Safety training is made up of two of our best-selling online courses, First Aid Primary Survey and Fire Safety. The courses have been developed in partnership with leading national training provider, First Response Training.
The courses are ideal as part of an induction for new employees or for those needing to refresh their knowledge. No previous qualifications or experience is necessary.
Why take this First Aid and Fire Safety Training?
A basic understanding of first aid will help learners know what to do if they are first on the scene of an accident, including how to assess the situation as a potential danger zone and how to assess the condition of a casualty following AVPU (Alert, Voice, Pain and Unresponsive) principles.
Employers are legally required by Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005) to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace.
First Aid e-learning content
After taking the First Aid Primary Survey course, learners will:
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Understand what is meant by AVPU
- Understand Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing and Circulation
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Fire Safety e-learning content
After taking the Fire Safety course, learners will:
- Understand the key legislation involving fire safety
- Understand the legal requirements for workplace safety
- Understand the “Fire Triangle” and how it may be used
- Know how to react in a fire and understand the different warning systems
- Understand the importance of an evacuation plan and key evacuation legislation
- Understand the different types of fire and what the causes may be
- Understand which type of fire extinguishers to use
- Be able to take steps to minimise the risk of a fire occurring
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.