Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Food Allergy Bundle
The Level 1 Food Hygiene course is a great way to introduce beginners to food safety. This may include cooking at home, work experience in a food environment, or self-development for those who have an interest in food handling. This Food Allergy Awareness Training course is designed to help learners identify the fourteen particular food allergens which must, by law, be recognised and to understand why foods containing allergens must be handled carefully.
– Level 1 may be used as an introduction to the subject for children and people with an interest in preparing food safely for a family. It is ideal for use in schools, in addition to a regular curriculum, and for students prior to taking work experience in a food environment.
– This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe.
Level 1 Food Safety and Hygiene Course
- Understand food safety terms commonly used when discussing industry practise
- Understand the consequences of poor food safety and hygiene
- Know about practical activities to prevent and control hazards.
- Understand why personal hygiene is so important
- Be able to keep surfaces and equipment hygienically clean
Food Allergy Awareness Training Course:
- Understand what both a food allergy and intolerance are
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Know which ingredients could cause allergies
- Understand what allergy information is required on pre-packed food labels
- Understand what to consider to keep consumers’ safe
- Know how to provide allergen information specific to their food business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.