Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 and 3 Food Hygiene and First Aid Bundle
This course bundle is designed to help learners become aware of the responsibilities required when working in the food industry, as well as the relevant guidelines and legislation.
This course bundle follows industry standards set by People 1st, the Sector Skills Council for the Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism industries. The courses teach learners to take responsibility for food monitoring procedures, identify food safety hazards and contribute to improvements in food safety practices. Learners will be also introduced to the Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines for basic to advanced life support training.
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
- Understand the importance of keeping yourself clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe.
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety.
Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident.
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone.
- Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing, Circulation.
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it.
First Aid Primary Survey
- Understand the role of the supervisor and food business operator in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation.
- Understand the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice.
- Understand how to implement food safety management procedures.
- Understand the role of the supervisor in staff training and food safety management procedures.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.