Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 and 3 Food Hygiene and Food Allergy Bundle
The online bundle is suitable for anyone who handles or prepares food or is involved in the management of such people in a catering environment. This includes hotels, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, kitchens, hospitals, prisons, schools and colleges.
EU Regulation 852/2004 requires food businesses to ensure any staff who handles food are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene in a way that is appropriate for the work they do.
It is recommended that all food premises should have at least one person trained to Level 3 in food hygiene and safety – particularly if they are in charge of other staff and are responsible for the training of those staff.
The Food Allergy course is aimed at food handlers and anyone working in a role that involves contact with food, or the management of such people. It is designed to make you aware of the issues around food allergies.
Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Understand the role of the supervisor and food business operator in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- Understand how to implement food safety management procedures
- Understand the role of the supervisor in staff training and food safety management procedures
Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Understand the importance of keeping yourself clean and hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe
- Explain the importance of controlling food allergens in regard to consumer safety.
- Describe the cause and symptoms of food allergy and food intolerance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.