Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Level 2 and 3 HACCP and Food Allergy Bundle
This Level HACCP Training bundle teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the implementation and management of food safety. The Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens
– This Level 2 HACCP Training course teaches learners about the HACCP regulations for the management of food safety. It is designed to ensure that food handlers know how to comply with the HACCP Food Hygiene guidelines and can confidently implement food safety practices in their workplace.
– This online Level 3 HACCP Training course provides food supervisors and managers with the training they need to implement a successful HACCP system in their workplace. Those trained to Level 3 are able to successfully introduce and monitor food safety regulations, and ensure that employees are suitably trained and competent to work to internationally recognised HACCP standards.
– This Food Allergy Awareness Training Course includes clear information and guidance to help learners identify and understand the main food allergens, and the importance of handling food containing allergens carefully in order to keep customers safe.
Level 2 HACCP Training Course:
- Understand the need for a food safety system based on HACCP
- Understand the contaminations and hazards that are a threat for any food business and the controls that can be put in place for prevention
- Know the terms used in HACCP and how Critical Control Points are delivered
- Understand how HACCP can be put into effect within your workplace
- Understand the need for procedures and documentation to be able to produce consistently safe food
Level 3 HACCP Training Course:
- Outline the need for, and understand the importance of HACCP-based food safety management systems
- Describe the HACCP approach to food safety procedures
- Describe the importance of prerequisite programmes and what they should contain
- Explain and evaluate the five preliminary steps in the logical application of HACCP
- Easily identify hazards and risks in a food preparation or production process
- Determine what is a critical control point (CCP) for significant hazards and establish critical limits
- Describe the procedures required for monitoring CCPs and the corrective action procedures
Food Allergy Awareness Training Course:
- Understand what both a food allergy and intolerance are
- Learn to recognise the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Know which ingredients could cause allergies
- Understand what allergy information is required on pre-packed food labels
- Understand what to consider to keep consumers’ safe
- Know how to provide allergen information specific to their food business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.