Delivery options (select at checkout):
1. Post to anywhere in the UK
2. Free local delivery to SL6 Postcode for all orders over £20
3. Click and Collect available from our office in Bray nr Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Pictures are for illustration only. Product brands and packaging may vary. Delivery options do not apply to purchases made through third party websites.
Bulk discounts available. These are listed on the product pages. If you are looking at larger volume purchasing contact us directly for a quotation.
Food Hygiene and Fire Safety Training Bundle
This Food and Fire Safety training bundle is made up of two popular Virtual College courses, Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering and Fire Safety. These courses are ideal for use as part of an induction for new staff or for those needing refresher training.
The training bundle is designed to help you comply with UK legislation by providing your food-handling staff with the information they need to do their job effectively and safely.
Why take this Food Hygiene and Fire Safety Training?
Food hygiene and fire safety training are essential for any hotel, guest house, restaurant, public house, cafe or school.
The Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course will help you to raise understanding and achieve good standards of food safety and hygiene within your business. Upon completion, learners will have an understanding of a wide range of key food safety issues, including the three main types of food safety hazard, their sources and methods of control.
The Fire Safety course will teach your staff about the causes of fire, detection and warning systems, evacuation procedure and how to tackle small fires when necessary. The training will help you meet your legal obligation under the Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005) to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace.
Food Hygiene e-learning content
After taking the Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course learners will:
- Understand common food hygiene terminology
- Understand the impact of food-bourne illness
- Know about food law and legislation
- Know how contamination can be prevented and controlled
- Understand food storage and preservation
- Know the importance of personal hygiene
- Understand how to keep premises and equipment clean
- Understand HACCP principles
Fire Safety e-learning content
After taking the Fire Safety course, learners will:
- Understand the key legislation involving fire safety
- Understand the legal requirements for workplace safety
- Understand the “Fire Triangle” and how it may be used
- Know how to react in a fire and understand the different warning systems
- Understand the importance of an evacuation plan and key evacuation legislation
- Understand the different types of fire and what the causes may be
- Understand which type of fire extinguishers to use
- Be able to take steps to minimise the risk of a fire occurring
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.